Sunday, March 13, 2016

Friendsgiving

During our group discussions in class, I decided that my magazine is going to incorporate the idea of Friendsgiving. Friendsgiving, according to an article on The Daily Beast, is a different way to celebrate the holiday about giving thanks. Instead of having to deal with all of the drama within the family, we can give thanks to our friends. This new trend is something I want to establish in my magazine in hopes of more people wanting to continue it and make it a tradition. Many people do not have the best relationships with their family so I thought this would be a great story to cover. I think this topic will correspond with my idea of having a new way to celebrate the holidays. With holiday dinners at restaurants and not so typical friends giving, my magazine will offer new ways to take on the Thanksgiving holiday.

 Shire, Emily. The Daily Beast. Newsweek/Daily Beast. Web. 10 Apr. 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment