Thursday, April 7, 2016

Almost there..... (almost)

So today my main focus was my front cover. The main image on the cover is the pie that Lucille's American Cafe sells and I thought it was perfect to combine the cover and my double page spread. So, I chose to use a sparkly background for the pie pictures because I believe that it emphasizes the holiday season. I had some trouble figuring out how to change the text of my pictures, but I chatted a person on the Joomag website and they sent me this link. I thought it was very cool how the website has a chat between the staff and the users of the website; it came in very handy. When I put the picture of the pie on the background of the page, it originally came out blurry and I was freaking out because it takes two days to get another pie. Luckily, I texted someone from my newspaper class who explained to me that I had to email myself the images that I took, not get them through text on the computer (I use iMessage usually to get pictures on my laptop) or else the quality will diminish. I don't know what I would have done, luckily I do not have to worry about that. Here is a picture of my front page. I am still not done with it, but this is the main idea I'm going for:


"How to Change the Font Color | Joomag Help Center." How to Change the Font Color | Joomag Help Center. Web. 07 Apr. 2016. 


No comments:

Post a Comment