Friday, April 1, 2016

Time to compromise

Unfortunately, Lucille's American Cafe has not gotten back to me about my mock Thanksgiving dinner; however, I do believe this restaurant has great traditional holiday foods that an individual can take advantage of during the holiday. With that being said, I am going to continue to make my double page spread on this restaurant regarding Thanksgiving: a place people can rely on for quality food who aren't the best cooks or do not want to have a mess to clean up. I have gone through their menu on their website, and chose options for each course at dinner: snacks, appetizers, sides, main dishes, dessert. I will then create an article based off all of these foods and create a mock holiday meal at home. In past posts, I wrote about how my target audience will be young adults who are having a "Friendsgiving" dinner. This option of ordering out for the holiday can be very helpful for young adults because they are mostly amateurs to hosting holiday events. This idea of ordering out and still getting the traditional foods will definitely satisfy my readers and make their lives a lot easier, especially if they are trying to get away from all of the stress that traditional family dinners have.

No comments:

Post a Comment