Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Almost there!!!

I've been using the website Joomag to layout and create my magazine. Joomag is a free website that allows anyone to make a magazine. Whether it's using a template they've created or one that you create on your own, the opportunities are endless. From someone who's never created a magazine from scratch, I can definitely say that the website makes things less complicated than you'd think. So far, the rough draft for my double page spread is done. I decided to create my own template from scratch. My double page spread includes: A picture of the food, a description, the serving size for each dish, and the pricing. I am currently working on the descriptions that each picture will have. Since one cannot determine the quality of taste in the food, I had to eat the food in the pictures and use strong detailed words to establish the perfect way to sell the idea I am going for in my project: an inexpensive, easy, quality-filled meal that one can order for the holiday. I have to add in a picture of the blueberry pie that I finally got yesterday. I plan on moving that picture to the center of the double page spread because it is the main image on the front cover. Also, the white background is not pretty so I am going to take a picture of a wooden table and then put all the pictures and text on top of it. Here are some pics of the rough draft of my project:








"Joomag - FREE Interactive Service for Digital Magazine Publishing and Hosting." Joomag. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment